authentic and enjoyable experience is here.
Teaming up with local artisans in Yanaka area, we are the gateway to the authentic japanese culture experiences.
- Calligraphy (Shodo) in YANAKA
- In the YANESEN calligraphy classroom deepen your understanding of Japanese culture. The everyday use of brushes has almost disa...
- Kimono Wearing
- Both Kimono and Yukata are beautiful, traditional Japanese garments, with the Yukata worn especially in summer. Our Kimono wearin...
- Dance in the kabuki theater has a great number of characteristic patterns and styles of posing the body. These patterns and poses...
- Pottery ( Tougei )
- Learn how to make traditional Japanese pottery. Choice of making 2 or 3 ceramics; tea bowl, tea cup, vase, ornament, etc. Both h...
- Tea Ceremony ( Sado )
- Tea Ceremony represents the true essence of Japanese hospitality. By observing certain rules and aesthetic values, you will see ho...
- Flower Arrangement (Ikebana)
- Literally, Ikebana means ‘flowers kept alive’. Ikenbana, Japanese flower arrangement is somewhat different from European one in t...