We are the integrated hub of Real Japanese Experience
To the traveler, time spent on a trip is "time that will never come again".
The only thing we can offer is to make your time in Japan unforgettable one through enjoyable and authentic Japanese cultural programmes.
In YANESEN where old traditions are still an integral part of daily life , you can experience the true essence and identity of Japanese culture by taking part in Tea Ceremony, Flower Arrangement, Calligraphy, etc. Also, why not try on a Kimono and stroll around this wonderful part of 'Old Tokyo'.
we sincerely hope that you will join us.
authentic and enjoyable experience is here.
Teaming up with local artisans in Yanaka area, we are the gateway to the authentic japanese culture experiences.
- “YANAKA home cooking” experience, homely and local style.
- YANAKA home cooking experience, You can feel the atmosphere of home cooking in downtown Tokyo style. Cooing Instructor of Ms. Yaji...
- “Shodo” Calligraphy 《Private session》in YANAKA
- In the YANESEN calligraphy classroom deepen your understanding of Japanese culture. The everyday use of brushes has almost disap...
- “Kimono” Wearing & Take a walk in YANAKA
- Both Kimono and Yukata are beautiful, traditional Japanese garments, with the Yukata worn especially in summer. Our Kimono wearin...
- “Kabuki” Make up / Wearing / Photo in YANAKA
- Dance in the Kabuki theater has a great number of characteristic patterns and styles of posing the body. These patterns and poses...
- “TOUGEI” Pottery in YANAKA.
- Learn how to make traditional Japanese pottery. Choice of making 2 or 3 ceramics; tea bowl, teacup, vase, ornament, etc. Both ha...
- “Sado” Tea Ceremony 《Private session》in YANAKA,
- Tea Ceremony represents the true essence of Japanese hospitality. By observing certain rules and aesthetic values, you will see ho...
- "Gallant family, Daddy and daughter."
- Fabulous Iaido Swordmanship Experience via the Yanesen Tourist Information & Culture Center, thank you Masahiro for your excellent translation and support. Arigatō!
- "The experience was really enjoyable!"
- The experience was really enjoyable!!
The calligraphers were very nice and very helpful, they explained us the process and each move slowly, and sometimes multiple times so that I could fully comprehend it. If I still struggled, the instructor would take my hand and guide me.
thanks for polite and wonderful time!
- YANESEN Tourist Information & Culture Center
- 3-13-7 Yanaka, Taito-ku, Tokyo-to
- (+81) 03-5834-7025 (Inquiries in English OK)
business hour:10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.